Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Things I Know For Sure Wednesday

I know for sure that today is Wednesday.

I know for sure that there are things that I absolutely know for sure.

I know for sure that today (in addition to being Wednesday) is Garbage day.

I know for sure (also in addition to it being Wednesday and Garbage day) that it is an absolutely gorgeous day outside and that I must get out to enjoy it before the coldness comes back.

I know for sure that my PG&E bill was over $300 last month.

I know for sure how much that sucks and wish I didn't have to pay to keep my house warm.

I know for sure that there will not be a blizzard, snow or below freezing temperatures, so I shouldn't complain.

I know for sure that none of my teams are in the (NFL) playoffs this year and that I will have to find someone to root for.

I know for sure it will not be:
a) Dallas (no comment)
b) Arizona (worst team in the playoffs, Niners beat them twice)
or
c) San Diego (as a courtesy to my Raider fan husband)

I know for sure it would be FANTASTIC if Brett Favre and the Vikings made it all the way. Maybe it will go for them.

I know for sure I will go for the Vikings.

No comments: