Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thursday Blurbs

1. Not much time for blurbing today. I just finished making the first two (of three) batches Christmas cookies. Next, I need to jump in the shower and get ready to take gifts and cookies to Suhey's. Then, I still need to pick up toys for the dogs' gifts, go to the grocery store for last minute items for tomorow's dinner and return the empty mini m&ms container I got for the kids' stocking. Also, I need a few more things for said stockings.

2. Then? I need to clean the house and the boom boom room. Someone has to take the dog out for a walk. Today that someone has to be someone other than me. I just don't know how I'm going to squeeze that in. Oh! And let's not forget all the presents I need to wrap.

3. I'm hoping I'll be able to sit down at the end of the evening with a cup of tea and watch "White Christmas" that I DVR'd earlier. That would be the perfect end to a hectic day. Here's to making it happen!

4. Suhey's baby is due in 3 weeks! She's having a boy... can't wait. Dee Dee (Deanna) is now 3! Wow, can't believe how much she's grown. Hope she likes the gifts from the boys.

5. Okay, time is wasting. I've really go to get going now. I have that big date with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye tonight!

6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

7. *PEACE*

No comments: