Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I've Learned Wednesday

1. I have learned that people, at least one person in my neighborhood anyway, are mindless, opportunistic leeches who dare to sneak out of their wormhole in the middle of the night and put out their unwanted junk on top of my unwanted junk, that I paid to have removed, and then leave me with their mess to clean up when the haulers don't pick up their crap because it wasn't on MY list of crap to pick up.

2. I learned that the son-of-a-bitch-dumb-ass-tattooed-up-gang-banger-parole-violator who kidnapped my dog... Is out of jail. I also know his name and his little friend's name too. If he tries to take my dog again or messes with my kids, car or property... well I don't know what, but I'll do something.

3. I learned that predilection is a noun and means: A preference or special liking for something; a bias in favor of something. Thank you Nora Roberts and Kindle for enlightening me.

4. I learned that I like to listen to Christian Rock music. Who knew?
This is one of my favorites that I have discovered:

No comments: