Friday, September 15, 2006

Most Quotable Friday


Part of being sane is being a little bit crazy.
- Janet Long

One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.
- Sophocles

People who matter are most aware that everyone else does, too.
- Malcolm Forbes

Yearn to understand first and to be understood second.
- Beca Lewis Allen

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 comments:

sweatpantsmom said...

What does Janet Long say about being ALOT crazy? (As my unbelievably insane Friday comes to an end.)

Zephra said...

People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.

Those are some of the best words of wisdom I have read in a long time.

Pendullum said...

I always love your quotable Friday...
Always has me pause before I go to each line...

Bonnie B said...

And so let's all just be kind, so we don't worry if we are being kind too late-- I mean is it really hard to just be nice to one another?

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Great ones.

Jennifer said...

I love quotes. And you always have the best ones. Just when I thought I'd seen them all, you bring out a few new gems.