Friday, April 15, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

More Quotes from my Twitter feed:

"When bad times come, you can use them to make you bitter or use them to make you better."

"The best part of not knowing who you are anymore is it gives you the perfect chance to become the person you want to be."

"You have to find something, something that anchors you, something that keeps you looking forward, even on the bad days, when you’re tempted to look back."

"It's only when we realize that life is taking us nowhere that it begins to have meaning."

"I know I’m made of mistakes, disappointments and failures. But, I promise you there’s a part of me worth keeping."

"Don’t carry mistakes with you, their weight may crush you. Place them under you, and use them as stepping stones to help you and build you."

"Here’s my gym schedule. Monday, cardio. Tuesday, weights. Wednesday, fifteen year break. Repeat."

"If I cheated on my fears, broke up with my doubts, got engaged to my faith… I can marry my dreams."

No comments: