Friday, April 22, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

More quotes from my Twitter feed:


"I can only please one person per day. Today isn’t your day… and tomorrow doesn’t look good either."


"I’m reading a book on Anti-Gravity, I just wish I could put it down."


"I had social networking when I was a kid too. I think back then it was called “outside.”


"As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two…"


"Dear Exercise – They like me more. Sincerely, The Couch"


"Giving up doesn’t necessarily mean you are weak. Sometimes it means you’re strong enough to let it go."


"Nothing lasts forever, not even your problems."


"Fact: Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy marshmallows, which is pretty much the same thing."


"I hate it when I plan a conversation in my head and the other person doesn’t follow the script."


"You can’t keep running away from what you’re trying to find."

No comments: