Friday, November 11, 2011

Most Quotable Friday


Quotes and Quotables from my Twitter Timeline. Enjoy!

1. Shining like a star is not important, just glow like moon and be a light in a dark for others.

2. Faking a smile is the most painful lie, but the most effective way to hide from all the questions.

3. It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.

4. Vision is the art of seeing the invisible.

5. Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

6. Face your problems. Don't Facebook your problems.

7. "We each do the best we can. My best may not be as good as your best, but it's my best. The fact is that we know when we are doing our best and when we are not. If we are not doing our best, it leaves us with a gnawing hunger and frustration. But when we do our level best, we experience a peace."  ~ Marjorie Pay Hinckley

8. The early bird gets the worm, but the angry bird gets the pig.

9. Life is like a storm, the strong may survive, but the wise know where to turn when the turmoil is over.

10. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” ~ Mark Twain

11. If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would get done…

12. Just when you think you’ve finally hit the bottom, someone tosses you a shovel.

13, When I say “wow, that’s crazy”, 99% of the time, it means I haven’t been listening to a word of your conversation.





3 comments:

Becky Jane said...

Your quotes made my day a lot less stressful! New follower from vB!

Beth said...

Yep, #11, that's me!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I think I like these quotes even better than the first set.

Grabbing your button, sweetie! I think I'd like to come back and visit more often :)