Thursday, July 20, 2006

Things (a meme, I think)

Thank you Nicole, for tagging me for the "things" meme. Actually, I'm kind of excited because this is my first time being "tagged." So, (in a way) yay.

Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

  • attend my children's high school & college graduations
  • attend my children's weddings
  • visit Europe
  • pay off my house
  • celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
  • win the lottery
  • see the San Jose Sharks win the Stanley Cup
  • run a marathon

Things I Cannot Do:

  • sing
  • cook
  • dance
  • draw
  • iron (okay, technically I "can" but it takes at least 30 minutes to do one shirt)
  • discipline my youngest child when he gives me the "pitiful" look.
  • believe I got tagged

Things I Can Do:

  • Give hugs
  • Read stories
  • Give kisses
  • Laugh with abandonment
  • Eat
  • See
  • Smell
  • Hear
  • Feel
  • Touch
  • Yell
  • Forgive

Things That Attracted Me To My Husband

  • His wit
  • His charm
  • His looks
  • How he treated me with respect
  • The twinkle in his eye
  • The way he looked at me
  • His character

Things I Say Most Often:

  • We'll see
  • No
  • STOP IT!!!
  • Thank you
  • I love you
  • It is not okay
  • Now!
  • Hurry up
  • We're late
  • I mean it
  • Get in the car
  • Let the dog out
  • Get in the shower
  • Clean up your stuff
  • Stop fighting!
  • I have no problem keeping you here while your brother (cousin, friend, etc.) is off doing x, y, z without you.
  • I don't want to hear it.
  • Don't say you're sorry, show me you're sorry
  • (wow, I didn't know I talked so much)

Books I Love:

  • The Book of Qualities
  • Harry Potter (all)
  • Birthright
  • Witness
  • The Firm
  • Illusions
  • The Little Prince
  • Living, Loving, Learning

Movies I Love:

  • Cousins
  • Tequila Sunrise
  • Sliding Doors
  • Titanic
  • The Notebook
  • Fried Green Tomatoes
  • Shawshenk Redemption
  • Toy Story (hee hee)
  • The Sixth Sense
  • Ghost

At the risk of making blog enemies, I tag Wendy, Jen, Zephra and Valerie. Because I'm sure these busy moms have nothing better to do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll tackle it in the morning when I don't have a kid hanging on my arm and begging for the computer.

Zephra said...

Tnanks for the tag. I will add it to my to do list and get to it ASAP.

Pendullum said...

That was pretty...
Thanks for sharing it...
I'm really liking your blog...

FYI, my entry about John Colicos is not about my best friend... The entry that starts Kismet? Fate?That is the blog about him...

Pollyanna said...

I like your list. PLEASE do NOT NOT NOT tag me. :)