Friday, July 22, 2011

Just give me 10 days...

Please?

You know I don't ask for much. Well, okay. I ask a lot. But that's not what I'm talking about.

Anyway, can you please just give me 10 days? 10 days of eating healthy: no sweets, no takeout, no saturated fat, etc. In fact, 10 days of the following: Lean Cuisine (or equivalent) for lunch and dinner, oatmeal for breakfast, fruit and nuts in between meals.

Can you give me 10 days without drinking any alcohol?

Can you give me 10 days of good solid workouts?

You, we, are on the brink here of a breakthrough but you keep sabotaging yourself. Please, just give me 10 days and things will look better, I promise.

No, your problems will still be there. You've got to deal with those. But, I promise you'll feel better and maybe even have better mental stamina to tackle some of those troublesome troubles that just don't want to go away.

What have you got to lose? Exactly. Give me 10 days.

Please?

No comments: