Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Thursday Blurbs

1. Snow, hail, official freeze watch in San Jose? Am I in the Twilight Zone? It was 32 degrees this morning on my car’s temperature gage… I haven’t seen it go that low since we drove to Tahoe 4 years ago for New Year’s.

2. I am getting sick. I am not fighting it anymore. In a few hours it will have totally consumed me. Where is the Kleenex?

3. I got into an argument with some of the neighbors on Sunday. They didn’t like that my dog went two feet into their yard and smelled their tree. Um? He was on a leash and I had a poop bag “just in case.” Ugh. If they care so much about their yard they’d do something about all those leaves. Rake much?

4. I am currently on Day 10 of a 21 day cleanse. No sugar, caffeine, alcohol or animal products (meat, poultry, fish, dairy). I did it last summer with great success and felt great.

5. Both kids got in trouble at school last week. One, right after the other. The Sharks are playing their worst hockey of the year. Financial outlook is bleak. I picked a bad week to not drink. Really bad.

6. It is supposed to rain for the next 4 days strait. At least we got the Christmas tree already. It’s not decorated, but it’s inside the house.

7. I love playing Farmville on Facebook. It is so addicting. Game developers are always coming up with new things to keep it fresh. Right now there is new Christmas stuff out almost daily. And, I just adopted my first bull, that makes baby calves when you put it inside the dairy farm. Lol! I’m on level 29.

8. My kids won’t stop bickering. I am soooooo over it. If only they could be too.

9. Just read the ingredients in Nyquil... among others it has alcohol and high fructose corn syrup (liquid sugar). It's medicine, I have to take it. No cleanse is worth going without when I feel like this. *sigh*

No comments: