Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I Know For Sure Wednesday

Sorry Oprah, but I know some things too...

I know for sure that my son is a WARRIOR and that I couldn’t be prouder of him.

I know for sure that dreams really do come true and not only at Disneyland.

I know for sure that Christmas trees smell awesome.

Speaking of Christmas… I know for sure that I only have 9 more days left to shop.

I know for sure that the shadow on my 11 y/o’s upper lip is… not a shadow. I know this (for sure) because I dragged him by the ear into the bathroom to look under the direct light.

I know for sure there is not enough estrogen in this house and that my supply is only getting lower… sigh.

I know for sure that in 6 days the days will finally start to get longer… woo hoo!

I know for sure that cucumber infused gin is not as good as it might sound especially if it's the only ingredient in a cucumber martini (blech!).

I know for sure that when you spew stuff out into the universe… it will come back to you.

No comments: