Hmm. Just noticed our nanny has a personalized license plate that says "GR8TBUNZ"...2. Followed up with...
She is a 65 year old great-grandmaApparently with great buns!
3. Then another one today:
Didn't need to know that this exists: boobiebeanie.comEnough said.
4. I had a very rude awakening last weekend. I don't want to get into it here. But let's just say that a brand new perspective was born and I will never be the same again.
5. While the awakening was shocking and rude it had nothing to do with my 49ers who came off their bye week with a bang and now have the 2nd, yes, SECOND best record in the NFL. LOL! It is only week 8 (halfway thru the season) and their magic number to clinch the NFC West is, 6! I hope they can keep it up. GO NINERS!
6. Well my friends you are hearing it here first (unless of course you saw it on Twitter), I am officially losing it. There is no explaining it a way, there is no laughing it off and there is no denying it. Last night I was making dinner for my family and had a few things going on the stove. While I had a few minutes in betweein stiring, sauteeing and baking I decided to prepare my coffee for the next morning. I put the filter in the coffee maker and then proceeded to open the flavor packet for the rice-a-roni I was about to make... and put it in the filter. *sigh*
7. If Starbuck's comes out with at "rice pilaf" flavored latte anytime soon... please let me know. I might need to invest in a good copyright infringement lawyer.
8. There are so many reasons I love my husband, but one of them is the following: After telling him my story about making pilaf flavored coffee his reaction was classic. He could have laughed at me (well, he did a little) and made me feel stupid... but instead he told me a story of when he bought an instant noodle soup from the catering truck at work and when he opened it up to eat it he realized instead of filling it up with hot water he had filled it up with hot coffee. LOL! We are both losing it!
9. Oh and if Starbuck's comes out with a "beef ramen" flavored coffee... well, you know what to do.