Monday, November 03, 2014

Writer's Workshop - 6 Random Facts

Writer's Workshop - List 6 random facts about you and your husband:

1) My husband and I met while working together at a restaurant. He was a bartender and I was a food server. 

2) We are almost incompatible when it comes to sports teams. With the exception of the San Jose Sharks and the San Jose Earthquakes he is completely wrong and misguided in his American  professional sports team choices. The good news is that I will root for whatever Mexican league or European league soccer team he likes. I am nice like that.

3) My husband has 12 siblings and I have 1.

4) Together we have 4 children and two dogs. He does not claim ownership of the dogs... but the kids he is stuck with.

5) My husband told my Aunt recently that in 3 years (on our 25th anniversary) he is thinking about "renewing his lease" with me.

6) During the 23+ years I have known my husband I have only once seen him without a mustache. This was due to a "trimming mishap," but nonetheless, it was gone and things were weird until it grew back.

Was that random enough?

~Babaloo

No comments: