Friday, November 14, 2014

Most Quotable Friday

Today's Quotables from the legendary Dr. Seuss. Enjoy!

1. “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” ~ Dr. Seuss

2.“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” ~ Dr. Seuss


3.“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” ~ Dr. Seuss, The Lorax  

4. “If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.” ~ Dr. Seuss

5. “Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.” ~ Dr. Seuss 

6. “I’m glad we had the times together just to laugh and sing a song, seems like we just got started and then   before you know it, the times we had together were gone.” ~ Dr. Seuss

7.  “The storm starts, when the drops start dropping. When the drops stop dropping then the storm starts stopping.” ~ Dr. Seuss 

8.  “Today I shall behave, as if this is the day I will be remembered.” ~ Dr. Seuss

9. “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.” ~ Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat  

10. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”~ Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Happy Friday!

~Babaloo

No comments: