Friday, August 12, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

From my Twitter feed collection (yes, I have a collection)...

Friends help you to buy your lunch, but best friends will eat your lunch without your permission.

Just be yourself. All the good personalities are taken.

That awkward moment when you finish watching a TV series and you don’t know what to do with your life anymore.

The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed.

Realized: "Google before you tweet" is the new "think before you speak.".

Unhappiness cannot exist on its own. It occurs because of thoughts, which can be changed.

A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.

I changed all my passwords to "incorrect" So my computer just tells me when I forget.

My abilities are only limited by those who try to test them.

No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.


No comments: