Friday, October 28, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

More quotables that I have plucked right off my Twitter timeline... Enjoy!


Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.

The longer you keep your anger in, the greater the size of the eventual explosion.

I don't have an attitude problem, I have a personality you can't handle.

Obstacles are put in your way so that you can discover the magnitude of the strength you possess.

I am eagerly awaiting my next disappointment.

“If the ladder is not leaning against the right wall, every step we take just gets us to the wrong place faster.” ~ Stephen Covey

It's not easy taking my problems one at a time when they refuse to get in line.

As long as there are successes that still lie ahead, we should never be defined by the mistakes of our past.

When life seems to be spinning out of control, you just have to stop and ask yourself, "How much ice cream would Jesus eat?"

Believe, and do it until the end of the day.

So often we are depressed by what remains to be done and forget to be thankful for all that has been done.

Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post!

My favorite quotes in here are:

"I don't have an attitude problem, I have a personality you can't handle."

When life seems to be spinning out of control, you just have to stop and ask yourself, "How much ice cream would Jesus eat?"

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I love these, ALL of them! I recently came across a quote I'm going to expand into a blog post myself, so this is timely.

I love the attitude problem quote, too :)

Looking forward to seeing your post for this week's Writer's Workshop :)

ام حسن said...



صور حب روعة صور حب للعشاق
صور حرف N , خلفيات حرف ان بالانجليزي رومانسية 2014 , تصميم حرف n 2015
صورحرف s 2014 , خلفيات حرف s للعشاق 2014 , تصاميم حرف s حب وغرام 2014
احلا واجمل صور اسماء بنات 2014 اجمل صور اسماء بنات 2014
اسماء ذكور اسلامية 2014, معاني اسماء مواليد اولاد اسلامية جديدة ومعانيها 2015
اجمل اسامي بنات 2014,اسامي بنات روعة 2014 اسامي بنات جديدة
لعبة حرب الملوك الاسطورية
لعبة ضوء القمر سوناتا ومهمة القضاء على الذئاب المتوحشة في الغابة المخيفة
لعبة الحرب العالمية للجنود المحاربين في أراضي المعارك الطاحنة
لعبة القتال المستمر والصراع الأسطوري مع نمور الإرهاب والقضاء عليهم بالأسلحة القوية
لعبة القضاء علي افراد العصبات المتشردين داخل القاعدة
لعبة حرب القاعدة النارية للكبار