Friday, October 07, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

Twitter Treasures from my timeline...


1. A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.

2. If you worry about yesterday’s failures, then today’s successes will be few.

3. Do not damage yourself knowing it can make you forget your problem because if you forget it, it will be your worst nightmare.

4. When you’re not grateful, you start to become hateful.

5. Every problem will pass if you let it pass, but if you just leave it and do nothing, it will be a problem forever.

6. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” ~ Margaret Thatcher

7. “I never worry about action, but only inaction.” ~ Winston Churchill

8. I don’t want you to be the victim of circumstance; I want you to be the owner of the moment.

9. The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

10. Not sure which pants to wear today — smarty or fancy?

11. I can’t face my checkbook so I check my Facebook.

No comments: