Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Things I Know For Sure Wednesday

** NEW FEATURE**

I know for sure that when the school calls to tell me that my child is in trouble and my first thought is “they must have made a mistake…” they didn’t.

I know for sure there will never be another Mr. Monk.

I know for sure that giving up caffeine was the best thing I’ve ever done.

I know for sure that giving up chocolate will be the next best thing I ever do (maybe not).

I know for sure that the second cup of coffee is never as good as the first (even if it’s decaf)

I know for sure that if my dog isn’t happy to see me… he has peed somewhere in the house.

I know for sure that bad things always happen in threes.

I know for sure that luck favors the prepared mind.

I know for sure that if you don’t save your word document every few minutes…at some point or another, you will regret it.

No comments: