Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things I know for sure Wednesday

1. I know for sure that there are not enough hours in the day to finish what needs to be finished.

2. I also know for sure that better planning would solve some of this angst and take some of the stress out of the holidays. Next year there will be a plan. A good plan. A really good plan.

3. I know for sure that minor setbacks can be dealt with (i.e., getting a $50 parking ticket) when so many others are truly suffering.

4. I know for sure that I am blessed with the love and support of family and friends. As dysfunctional as we are sometimes, I still find ways to be grateful.

5. I know for sure that there are many, many, many (many) things that I wish I didn't know for sure.

6. I know for sure that commercials for "as seen on tv" products are the cheesiest things ever. They should really consider hiring my cousin for a pr makeover.

7. I know for sure that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and that I sincerely wish one and all a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and peace in your hearts always.

No comments: