Friday, September 02, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

The Latest from Twitter:


1.The ‘L’ in my luck has been replaced with an ‘F'.

2. I wouldn't have to manage my anger… If people could learn to manage their stupidity!!!!!!

3. Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.

4. You'll find better days when you leave the bitter days behind.

5. People who smile are thinking about doing something evil. People who laugh have already done it.

6. I don't know what’s happening, it’s just like everyday life becomes more and more, less worth living, I just wish I knew why...

7. They are lying to you. Failure IS an option and very often the easiest one.

8. I'm sure that if I was to search for happiness, between happiness and happiness, I would find misery.

9. I don't blame you for lying to me I blame myself for believing you...

10. If women ruled the world there wouldn't be any wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other…

No comments: