Saturday, May 08, 2010

Game 5 Tonight

Sharks looking to close the door on this thing.

I'm looking to close the door on this thing. This is nerve racking. I am more nervous and tense for this team then I am for my own kids when they play.

So much riding on these guys to come through. I think about the pressure. I think about the disappointment, heartache and nausea this will cause if the let the RWs back in this series. If they don't close it out tonight it is back to Detroit. I don't want that. I won't be able to handle that. I will be curled up in the fetal position for days if that happens.

All that aside. I keep (my wandering, out of control mind) going back to the humiliation of not winning this series after going up 3-0. Put aside what the RW fans, writers and bloggers will have to say. Imagine the NHL as a whole. Imagine all sportwriters, players and coaches in North America. Imagine the commentators. Ugh. Oh, the agony. Oh the pain. Oh the suffering. And nothing has even happened.

This is what happens when left to my own devices. I think I need help. If anyone reads this... this, is a cry for help.

Go Sharks!

No comments: