Friday, October 24, 2014

Most Quotable Friday


"You can yell at the heavens, you can pound your fists in the air, you can cry at the most insane, frustrating task you have ever taken on, but you can’t really quit." ~ Stacy's Mothering Moments

"Faced with inevitable change, the choice was mine. I could fight until my spirit was weary, or I could release all resistance and create something new in my changed world." ~ Dean Jackson

"Those who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either." ~ Golda Meir 

"Don't sacrifice your peace trying to point out someone's true colors. Lack of character always reveals itself in the end." ~ Mandy Hale

"You'll turn out ordinary if you're not careful." ~ Ann Brashares

"I had no idea that history was being made. I was just tired of giving up." ~ Rosa Parks

"If you hang out with chickens you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly." ~ Dr. Steve Maraboli 


No comments: