Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fun With Blogrolls

OR, the one where I was really bored and this is what happened...

There Once Was A Girl who grew into a Busy Mom . It didn't bother her that amongst the other moms she was considered a White Trash Mom . She thought herself, instead, more of an Average Mom with Tightknit Mom tendencies who always aspired to be a laid-back and casual Sweatpants Mom. She would often daydream Of Socks and Men while living her true-life Adventures In Parenting and writing her memoirs titled Chronicles of an Exhausted Mom under the pseudynym of Babaloooo (yes, I know I don't have my own blog on my blogroll, but this is my time wasting, blog filler excuse for a post, so I'll just take that liberty). Most of her life was an Open Book and with her bunch of kids that took up Half of the Sky, she was one Crazy Momcat most of the time.

In other (non-related) news:

Did you hear what's going on in Jodi's World? She left her job as a Socialworker/Frustrated Mom and moved to Vegas to become The Great Sparlini! I mean one minute she's all Debbiedoeslife and the next she's all "Nothing To See Here, I'm moving on and am no longer The Kept Woman."

Yeah, whatever. I'm always the last to know. I mean, things like This Could Only Happen To Me, right? And, can somebody please tell me, What About Mommy? I never get a good answer to that question. You don't have to be a Sarcastic Journalist to do a little Soul Gardening amidst all the Suburban Turmoil. So come on, you can be Mommy Off The Record and tell me. ..
Exactly what is a Niihaus? Is it the kind of Joy Unexpected you experience on your first trip to Mamaritaville?

Luckily (for anyone reading today) I don't have a longer blogroll.

Thanks for playing.

11 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I love it, thanks for the honorary mention. It is a worthwhile thing to do when bored lol. It is really creative.

Crazy MomCat said...

Thanks for the linkage! Plus, I have to check out some of those blogs I haven't visited before. Great idea!

Cristina said...

This was absolutely the CUTEST idea for a post. Loved it!

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! Tight Knit Mom and Mamaritaville were mentioned!!! WOO HOO!!! On a note(I'm drunk..I know this doesnt make any sense) Mamaritaville's new template will be up tomrorrw!

Nell said...

I love it!
~Danelle
(This Could Only Happen To Me)

Bonnie B said...

Adorable-- and funny. Thanks for the linkage some day I'll figure out how to do it. I'm lucky to just get stuff up-- I'm so computer illiterate.

Pollyanna said...

You are so creative! And good with the linky stuff! Good for you!!!!! Thanks for the mention. that must have taken you FOREVER. And I do mean FOREVER.

Thanks again!

Valerie said...

Wow that was so cool. I think I might do one with my blogroll someday.

Jen said...

OH geez!!! I dont remember commenting here last night!! Someone lock the frige!! Keep Jen away from the booze! Or at least the computer when she's had a few!! LOL!

ggggg said...

How clever!! I loved this!

DebbieDoesLife said...

you are sooo funny!!