2. If you are not offended by
3. Starting this weekend, all weekends thru November 19th will be scheduled around a minimum of 2 soccer games and for those really special weekends, let's squeeze in 5 games... just for the heck of it.
4. Oh, and for those "special weekends" when there will be 5 games? Let's make sure I have snack duty for at least two of those games, that hubby will be working both of those days, is unable to help me get two kids to two different games which start at exactly the same time and that at least one of the games is really, really, really far away.
5. My grandfather is turning 90 in October. Awhile ago my aunt asked me to join her for a few days in Hawaii (where he lives) to celebrate his birthday. By myself. No kids. HAWAII. Let me re-cap that. 4 days-Hawaii-no kids. I told her I'd think about it (I'm so there).
6. Some alternate titles for this post, which I'm considering to be a regular feature in addition to my "Most Quotable Fridays": a) Thursday Buffet b) Thursday Offerings c) Thursday Pick-It (pick one and leave a comment, uh please?) d) Thursday 's Week in Review e) Thursday's Blog Filler
7. I finally saw#91's new place! It is nice. A newer condominium complex that he shares with one other guy. I think his bedroom is bigger than mine. Somehow, I don't think that is fair. On second thought, he doesn't have any furniture in there besides his bed, so I guess it isn't that big after all. He is babysitting his brothers this week (Woody and Buzz).
8. Drama is creating lots of drama for herself. I won't go into detail but knowing her as I do, this is part of her pattern. She is not putting her health or the baby's health in danger, but she seems to be demanding a lot of attention. If I sit back and resist the urge to "rescue" the situation will resolve itself. But, yes, I worry.
9. I am on vacation next week. The last week before the kids start school. We will mostly be staying in town (because in addition to the multiple games per weekend, there is also 4 days/week practices). Monday, however (no practice) I promised the kids I'd take them and a guest (to make an even 4) to Six Flags Marine World in Vallejo, CA. Buzz was in a stoller the last time we were there. It should be fun. Other planned activities include, school shopping, bowling, maybe a movie and ice skating at Logitech Ice. This is the same building where the Sharks train so (maybe if we're lucky) we'll be able to get a glimpse.
10. Speaking of hockey. We saw the funniest thing yesterday! We were looking for a new stick for Buzz and in the store was a life size poster of Joe Thornton. However, the picture was from when he played for the Boston Bruins so someone from the store took a pair of Sharks' colored hockey socks and a Sharks' jersey and positioned them strategically on the poster to "replace" the Boston uniform. I wish I had my camera.
11. Hubby still hasn't told me that, a) he found my blog b) he reads it semi-regularly and c) I'm not going to be mad when he does tell me. If he doesn't fess up soon, I'm going to start telling embarassing stories about him (which may or may not be true). Hint: Remember how I got you to smile in our wedding picture? Cuz, I'm sure the internet is dying to know...
12. OMG! Only 11 days (here) until SCHOOL STARTS!
13. (because let's make it exactly like the "Thursday Thirteen" idea that I
That is all!