Friday, September 30, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

Friday's most tweetable... strait up, and collected from, my twitter timeline.


1. May the itch of a thousand crabs affect the one who ruins your day and may their arms be too short to scratch it.

2. Survive now, cry later.

3. I'd like mornings a little better if they started a little later.

4. If you're too afraid to letting go, it means you are not ready for something new.

5. The road to success has many tempting parking places.

6. Sometimes we have to let go of the life we have planned, to have the life that is waiting for us.

7. Sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you’ve been and remember the person you were meant to be.

8. Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely.

9. The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth until you fall in love.

10. Don't judge me unless you've experienced what I have. Until then back off, because you have no idea.

11. I'm so busy, if something bad happens today, I won't have a chance to worry about it for two weeks.

No comments: