Friday, September 16, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

More From Twitter...


1. Don’t let anyone hold any part of your life hostage. Your life is YOUR destiny  and no one has the power to judge.

2. Sometimes the strongest people in the morning, are the ones that cry themselves to sleep at night.

3. Sometimes, tears are a  sign of unspoken happiness and a smile is sign of silent pain.

4. I won’t let myself end where I started and I won’t let myself finish where I began. 

5. Sometimes it's easier to say that you don't care, than to explain all the reasons why you do.

6. I want to LIVE. I want to be remembered as the one who never let anything get in his/her way.

7. I don't want to wake up tomorrow and have nothing to live up to. I want to wake up early to start chasing my dreams.

8. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” ~ Plato

9. Life can give you a hundred reasons to cry, but you can give life a thousand reasons to smile.

10. “A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving.” ~ Ayn Rand

No comments: