1. Sow seeds of doubt and expect insecurity. Sow seeds of hope and enjoy optimism.
2. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
3. “He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses courage loses all.” ~ Cervantes
4. Listen to your feelings; give them a voice, they are messengers from your heart for mending your broken spirit.
5. Acceptance is not about denying or hiding. It is about struggling, surrendering, and finally transforming through the power of grace.
6. “Extraordinary people live their lives backward. They create a future, and then they live into it.” ~ Unknown
7. “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll
8. You are where you are in life because of your thoughts.
9. You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time. But you can fool yourself anytime.
10. “It is not how big you are, it’s how big you play.” ~ Unknown
11. I no longer jump to conclusions because it hurts my back.