Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dear Brooke -

I don't know how or why serendipity decided to put us in the same place at the same time so that we could meet and become friends... but I am so glad that it happened. I have had only a few truly good friends in my life and you are right up there on that one hand that I count them on.
You are probably the most real person that I know and have ever met. You are funny, smart, wicked and genuine. Don't ever change, even though I know that you won't.
I'm grateful every day that you are in my life. It is amazing to have someone to laugh with, even if we are the only two people in the world that think it is funny. To have someone to discuss the rough stuff with that I would normally run away and hide from. I always know I can pick up the phone and you'll have my back for whatever it is that I need... whether it be comical relief, someone to listen or someone to roll up their sleeves and have my back no matter what it is. People like you are one in a million.
I have admired you, your son and your story everyday since the day I met you. You are an inspiration and I am so glad you found your way in to my life. And? You totally get me. LOL!

Love,
Me

P.S. "B" is for Brooke, Blonde and Beautiful. The total package. The "B" Hat Trick. The answer? Is always B.

No comments: