Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dear Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzanne -

Remember before Facebook there was e-mail? Remember how we used to email each other back and forth all the time? And remember before email there were actual mail, the kind where we would send real, hand-written letters? Remember how we used to write each other long, witty and detailed novels about our lives? I used to love that. And remember before letters we were roommates and best friends with Cynseco and Becky Boop? Remember how we used to hang out, tell each other everything and party, party, party?

You are one of my lifetime friends and you helped shape me into the person I am today. You were always much more than my friend, you were my family and someone I always wanted to be around. I could always be myself around you. I guess I just wanted you to know how awesome you are and how much I love you and miss you. You are a treasure. I will never forget you.


Love,
Me

P.S. We should really make sure our kids have eachother's contact information. So when we are old and they put us in a home, they can make sure we get in the same one.

No comments: