From my Twitter Time Line...
1. Some things just take a little longer to come into your life than others. Don't lose your faith.
2. Have Faith that things are turning out the way they should. It's just a matter of time.
3. When you've been living in your comfort zone, don't ever forget about how hard it is to get it in the beginning.
4. Every purpose has a reasoning, every action has a reaction, and there's always a blessing in disguise.
5. The strongest actions for a woman is to love herself, be herself, and shine amongst those who never believed she could.
6. Triumph is just 'try' with an 'umph.'
7. Always have a unique character like salt. Its presence is not felt but its absence make all the things tasteless.
8. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so we can see life with a clearer view again.
9. I tell people to have a great weekend at noon on Mondays hoping they won’t talk to me for the rest of the week.
10. More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them.