1. I have learned that In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
2. I have learned that the microwave oven was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
3. I have learned that “stewardesses” is the longest English word that is typed with only the left hand.
4. And? I have also learned that “skepticisms” is the longest word that alternates hands when typing.
5. I have learned that only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older. I can’t even win the lottery… I don’t think I’m going to live to be 116 either.
6. I have learned that the word irrefragable means “impossible to refute” (I am so whipping this one out at the dinner table tonight).
7. I have learned that the first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON.
8. I have learned that Forbes magazine has named San Jose as the “Geekiest” city in the US.
9. I have learned that Sharks Ice of San Jose (and Fremont) has the biggest Adult Hockey Program in the US with over 4,500 players ( including my step-son, Sergio).