Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Have Learned Wednesday

1. I have learned that Ephebiphobia is the term that refers to the "fear of teenagers." What is the phobia that refers to the fear of “phone calls from schools’ of teenagers?” That, is what I suffer from. Daily. 

2. I learned that the last name in the Toronto phone book is Zzyzzer.

3. I learned that there are more plastic flamingos in the U.S. than real ones.

4. I learned that there are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

5. I learned that peanuts are one of the ingredients used in dynamite.

6. I learned that the word fey means possessing or displaying a strange and otherworldly aspect or quality.

7. I learned that all the clocks in the movie “Pulp Fiction” are stuck on 4:20.

8. I learned that Twitter was originally named “Twttr”, inspired by Flickr.

9. I have learned that the possibility someone else is going to eat all the leftover pizza will get teenagers out of bed before noon on a Sunday.

10. I have learned that it is not always fun to have teenagers up and about on a peaceful Sunday morning.

No comments: