Thursday, May 04, 2006

Who needs a shrink?



Yesterday I had both hands full with something I was throwing away (we keep the kitchen garbage outside so the dog doesn't go through it when we are out) and asked Woody to open the sliding glass door for me. He opened it, but not enough for me go out all the way. So I got half-way through and kind of nudged the door open the rest of the way with my booty. The following conversation took place:

Me - (sarcastically as I'm nudging the door) "It's okay, I'll get it the rest of the way!"

Woody - "It's a good thing you have a strong booty!"

Me - (knowing exactly what he said) "What?"

Woody - "Uh... nothing?"

Buzz - "He said you have a big booty!"

Them together: "No I didn't." "Yes you did," "no, I didn't," "yes, you did....."

Me: "Stop talking about my booty!"

Buzz: "Why?"

Me: "Because, I'm your mom and you shouldn't be talking about my booty"

Buzz: (sensing he was in trouble?) "But Mommy, I love your big booty."

Me: "Okay, besides that being inappropriate on about 20 different levels, that comment is just wrong! Now go finish your homework."

Buzz: "But Mommy, don't you like your booty?"

Me: "Who are you, Dr. Phil?"

Buzz: "Who?"

Me: "Never mind. Finish your homework."




No comments: