Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Roundup

The Eh, The Hmm and the Ugh.

Not nearly as much activity as last weekend... Thank goodness. Saturday was a lazy day. For me anyway. I got up early and took Alex to Saturday school. He is catching up on some English assignments and PE. I had every intention of going on a bike ride... but, no. I did not. Instead I stayed home and caught up on nearly all of my recorded shows. That is what I did all morning until it was time to pick up Alex. Even after I picked him up I still watched more TV until about 2pm. Juan called (he had to work at Olympus) and asked if I wanted to go to Costco, so I put a list together and we went there just after he came home.
I did get some cleaning done and most of the laundry. We rented a movie and watched most of it. Then kids watched all of it but I went to bed around 10:30.
Sunday we went to Jordan's soccer game in Sunnyvale. After the game we went to our favorite spot, El Caminito, for lunch. We always have a good time with Brooke and Jordan. I think it is something she needed... and I know I did. After lunch we headed home and Alex left with Juan for his scrimmage/training in Redwood City. Jacob and I watched the Sharks and they looked pretty good holding the lead for almost all of the game. They sort of fell apart in the third period and ended up losing the game 3-2. Another 1 goal game for them. It is to bad because they really need to steal one in Vancouver before coming back to San Jose for games 3 and 4. Marleau scored another "gutless" goal, but to no avail. They couldn't stop the storm from breaking through. Jacob and I learned some Swedish phrases. We are planning to bust them out on Alex during the game on Wednesday. I hope "vi poang" a lot on Wednesday...
So, apparently there were some issues with Blogger on Thursday and all my "Thursday Blurbs" disappeared.
They said they would restore everyone's posts that disappeared... but apparently they didn't make it over my way. Oh well. I guess I should save all my entries on Word before publishing. *Sigh*

No comments: