Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pissing people off today

I just pissed someone off so bad they spit on the door to our office suite. Sick bastard. The sign downstairs says "NO Soliciting." It isn't a fucking polite request. It's a statement that says if your selling shit don't do it here. Yeah I was a complete fucking bitch to the guy, because, well I don't want to buy any stupid "art," and no one else here working today wants to buy any "art" nor do they want some asshole walking around asking them if the want to buy any "art." So, the guy walks in, I peg him right away (yeah, he's carrying his precious framed art prints, and he's not wearing a FEDEX or UPS uniform) and I cut him off before he can say anything by telling him "there is no soliciting here, you'll have to leave." Then I follow him out because always these guys go down the hallway and try and get in the other doors which lead into the back of our suite. I tell him "all those doors are for this office." He looked a bit flushed but I didn't give him time to respond before I closed the door on him. Not 30 seconds later two of my engineer co-workers walk in from lunch and notice there is spit on the front door! How fucking twisted is that?

I pissed someone off on the freeway this morning too. The guy was entering the freeway and instead of merging in right away as to not stop the flow of traffic he decides he wants to drive all the way until there is no road left and cut in front of someone there, thus causing everyone in my lane to brake on the fly for him. I knew what he was going to do because I just saw two other cars do it and when I saw him and his bad-ass truck coming also, I sort of swerved a bit to my right like I was going to cut in front of him. He got mad and slowed down and honked at me. I felt a little stupid, but at least he got the message and merged correctly. Hopefully the car behind me got a kick out of it! Entitlement drivers are the worse. They own the road, they are the only ones in a hurry and the rest of us just have to deal with it.

No comments: