Disclaimer: The following quotes have been picked up from my Twitter feed and I have no idea who said them or who to give credit to. Just note, that they were not created by me... only re-printed... Enjoy!
1) When the past calls, let it go to voice mail. It has nothing new to say.
2) Happiness comes from realizing you're no longer sad.
3) Just smile and think of everything that's worth living for, because life should be enjoyed, not cried over.
4) Giving up something you love can be difficult but the most important thing is that you're ready to give up what you are, for what you might become.
5) Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. – Irish saying.
6) If you can’t see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
7) There is no elevator to success… you have to take the stairs.
8) When your dreams turn to dust… vacuum.
9) It’s not who you are that holds you back… It is who you think you’re not.