Friday, April 29, 2011

Most Quotable Friday

Most Twitterable Friday? More quotes from my Twitter feed:

“If you want an interesting life… Become interested.”

“Even when the rest have given up, there’s always that one person that rises to the top. Be that ONE.”

“Never underestimate a woman’s ability to find things out.”

“You can’t spell awesome without me.”

“The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our decisions, not upon our circumstances.”

“I’ve been disappointed so many times, not giving a fu** is almost a reflex.”

“Today you are you, that is truer than true, there’s no one alive who is youer than you.” – Dr. Seuss

I wish my car horn yelled “WHAT THE F@#& ARE YOU DOING?”

“I’ve learned that it isn’t always good enough to be forgiven by others, sometimes you must learn to forgive yourself.”

“I’ve used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.”

“Just because something isn’t happening for you right now, doesn’t mean that it will never happen.”

No comments: